Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Slow Down... Or Maybe Speed Up... But Just a Little Bit


What in the world is happening?!?! I have so much time to be bored and lonely, yet I have no time to accomplish any of my personal goals or be of service to others! I object to alone time and weekends spent on my own, yet I complain about not being caught up on a number of things including my reading list, school work, relish assignments, and various projects at Tara's house. Now I look at the calendar and but a week is left in September! 3 football games are over. I have already begun the madness of midterms. I am still trying to catch up with people from summer. I am in the process of creating new friendships. My nephew is almost 2! He is also the best looking child you will ever see. How do things go at such an alarming pace while dragging on for so long. I'm ready to see, "what's next" in life, but I love the comfort of college. My point is, I don't understand life.


1 comment: