Monday, January 18, 2010

Act 2... and 3

Okay, so for the faithful 3.5 that have been looking forward to the rest of the story from my trip, I must apologize. I have been lazy. I have not, nor do I presently want to blog, but I feel as if I must finish the job which I have started. I am however going to take the easy way out. This will be a photo blog. The following are photos from New York and Canada (mostly taken by Justin Farnish). Enjoy!



Many lessons were learned on the subway.


The "Wolf Pack" minus one.


It really is all you need.



This was INSIDE of Toys R Us. Whoa.



Plus one.



Niagara Falls is one of those places you have to see at least once.


A geology nerd's paradise.


U-S-A! U-S-A!


Epic.


Oh, and a surprise appearance by Styx in Canada.



Modern art take 1.


Modern art take 2.


Modern art take 3.


Modern art take 4.



Fort Wolf Pack.


Inside view of fort wolf pack.



We had car trouble in Elyria, OH.



Another one of those places, "You have to see at least once."


Ahh... Greatness!


We saw this sign in an apartment across the street from Wrigley. IT IS!

After leaving Chicago we made our way to Colorado for 3 days of skiing. It was fun, but I did not take any pictures. Sorry. Highlights include referring to everyone as "Bra" while on the mountain, and the final dinner with, "The fun side."

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pea-coat scarfed Josh Voth. It's a good look for ya "bra".

    ReplyDelete