Friday, June 4, 2010

Why Don't We Do It In The Road?

So I brought my bicycle from Oklahoma to Colorado thinking it might be a small source of entertainment as I made my way through another summer away from friends a family. Little did I know that before I had spent a single month in the city of Denver, I would be diving wallet first into the sport of cycling! That's right, I made my first visit to Boulder, CO today in order to purchase an Italian road bike made by Bianchi. Although I feel a little less Oklahoman, I have not yet fully accepted the Colorado way due to the fact that I did pay more for my car than I did for my bike.

I took it for its maiden voyage upon returning to Denver. I rode for 24.5 miles in an hour and 25 minutes along the Cherry Creek Trail, a bike path that runs through downtown and across a significant portion of the city. This was far more fun than I ever would have imagined, and I can't wait to see where the trails take me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment